CCA accepts students entering Kindergarten through eighth grade (with the goal of becoming a Pre-K through 12th) upon completion of registration requirements and availability based upon student numbers. These requirements may include readiness and/or achievement tests, a review of the student’s previous records, and providing evidence that the parents/guardians share in the goals of the school based upon its philosophy and purpose.
Registration—A child is not officially enrolled until all of the following requirements have been met: Cammack Christian Academy Parent-Student Handbook & Agreement (2015-2016)page 10 of 20.
The following forms must be completed and received by the school office:
Students must meet the following admission requirements:
On entering our Kindergarten the child’s readiness, both academically and in terms of social maturity, must be determined the parent, school administration and the teacher. The student’s kindergarten records will be reviewed to determine readiness for first grade and each subsequent grade, at which time an achievement test and/or screening administered by CCA staff may be used to assist in determining final grade placement. All final grade placements will be made by the school administrator.
An interview will be conducted, and students will be tested before placement.
Our academy was founded on the belief that every student has the right to a private Christian education!
Cammack Christian Academy was founded in 2015 to serve and provide for the traveling show children. We aim at keeping families together so that they may grow in their education and relationship with Christ...together.
CCA is designed to be a primarily discipleship Christian school with the emphasis being mentoring and training students to change their world for Jesus Christ. We believe this type of school offers the greatest opportunity for teaching spiritual truths to individual students and seeing growth as believers. Students who wholeheartedly apply themselves and “study to show [themselves] approved by God” (2 Timothy 2:15) will offer the highest potential of testimony to the community and the highest potential for evangelism on the part of the students and the school. Therefore, we hire only Christian faculty and staff, combined with the use of Christian curriculum which uses the Bible as the sole authority in evaluating truth, determining practices, and as the basis of our faith.
1. Students primarily will be accepted who are already Christian or those who have at least one custodial Christian parent and/or guardian. Cammack Christian Academy Parent-Student Handbook & Agreement (2015-2016)
2. At least one or both parents/guardians must fully agree with and strive to live by the CCA Statement of Faith. In addition, all custodial parents and/or guardians must be in agreement with our Statement of Cooperation.
3. Prior to admittance, the student will be screened for academic strengths and weaknesses.
4. It must be understood attendance at CCA is a privilege and not a right. This privilege may be forfeited by any student and/or parent who does not conform to the school’s standard of conduct and/or who is unwilling to adjust to the environment.
5. CCA admits students of any race, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school and non-discriminatory in its policies and practices.
6. CCA reserves the right to select students based on religious commitment, academic performance or readiness, lifestyle choices, volunteer capabilities, and a willingness to cooperate with CCA administration and policies.
Adopted from ACSI’s Statement of Faith -
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrantWord of God (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His Resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4); His Ascension to the right hand of God (Mark 16:19); and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of forgiveness of sin and the regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that people are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved; and that “there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved” other than the name of Jesus Christ (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8-9; Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5; I John 1:9; Revelation 3:20).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18).